Club memberships and
rifle range permits are available for $40 at
Nelson Hardware, R & L Archery and Ammo Warehouse.
The rifle range may not
be used after 4:00 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
from April to October and during scheduled functions.
2. Firearms will be handled in a safe, responsible manner at all times.
3. Members will exercise due care and caution at this range at all times.
4. The consumption of alcoholic beverages before or during the use of the rifle range is strictly prohibited.
5. The use of armor-piercing ammunition is strictly prohibited.
6. Members will fire only at paper targets in front of the berms. (NO TARGETS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PLACED ON THE GROUND IN A MANNER THAT WILL RESULT IN BULLETS NOT HITTING THE BACK-STOP BERMS!!)
7. The use of exploding targets (Tannerite) is strictly prohibited.
8. Semi-automatic firearms will be fired in short bursts only.
9. Firearms will be discharged only between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and sunset.
Membership to include immediate family only (spouse &
minor children). No other guests.
11. No unsupervised minors allowed. Anyone under
18 must be accompanied by an adult
member of the club.
12. Members will display range permit while shooting; this permit shall be exhibited upon request.
13. Members shall close and lock the gate when entering and leaving.
Members will report any and all violations of club rules to
a club officer.
USE OF 50 CALIBER BMG's
16. If any of these rules are violated, your permit will be revoked and no refund given.
Members can check the dates
and times of scheduled functions by looking at the monthly
calendar. Members may contact the club at (802) 479-1266 to schedule functions, or send an
email to us at email@example.com.